TB Skin Tests
Tests will be offered on Monday and Tuesday Only! We are required to read the TB test two days after it is administered so with our new office hours, we have had to limit these tests to only Monday and Tuesday.
Sliding Fee Scale
We will be implementing a sliding fee scale for any children, who meet the qualifications for VFC Vaccine.
Income will need to be reported upon arriving at Grant County Health Department for vaccines but we hope this will increase the availability of vaccinations for all children. This sliding scale will be available every day during regular business hours.
The Grant County Health Department started out in the basement of the County Courthouse with one RN on staff. Since then it has grown to a new building, an RN Administrator, 2 full time RN’s, 1 Administrative Assistant/WIC Coordinator and 1 Administrative Staff. The following services are provided.
- Family Planning (Birth Control)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Treatment and Control
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Pap Smears and Breast Exams
- Blood Pressure Screening and Counseling
- Blood Sugar Screening and Diabetes Counseling
- Hemoglobin Screening and Counseling
- Cholesterol Screening and Counseling
- Pregnancy Tests and Counseling
- Urinalysis Testing
- Immunizations (children and adults)
- Child Care Licensing Program
- Injections (hormone, allergy, B12, etc.)
- Communicable Disease Prevention and Control (TB)
- Office Visits and Exams (limited)
- School Entry Physicals
- Day Care Physicals
- County Employee Physicals and Hepatitis B Program
- Child Car Seat Program
- Health and Safety Education Programs
- Lab Tests