Child Care Licensing

You Can Make a Difference!

Good beginning last a lifetime, your decision to become a child care provider will not only affect you, but also the future of every child that you come into contact with and every family that you provide services for.

How to Open a Childcare Facility

Grant County Health Department along with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) can assist you in beginning your own business of Child Care. If you are interested in opening a child care facility, please call the child care surveyor at (620) 356-1545 to get your application started.

Services Provided

Our Childcare Licensing program inspects child care facilities and family day care homes in Grant County. We also investigate reports of concerns about childcare facilities.